Friday, January 4, 2019

Episode 183 - Welcome 2019!









What are we wearing?
5200K by Suvi Simola
Sharlene's original 5200K
Sharlene's 5200k redux
Veronika by Julie Weisenberger
Gayle's Veronika

What are we stalking?
Evening Dew Cardigan by Ririko
The Knitorious RGB by Park Williams
Winter Lines by Katrin Schneider
Big Love by Ankestrick
Whippet by Ankestrick
Sharlene's Whippet
Autumn Square by Hinterm Stein
Sharlene's Holey Comfort by Hinterm Stein
Nerissa by Elizabeth Smith

Thank-you Dragonfly Fibers for sponsoring this episode!













What are we knitting?
Fading Point by Joji Locatelli
O'Keeffe by Bristol Ivy
The Throwback by Andrea Mowry
Sparkling Cider by Voolenvine
Viajante by Martina Behm

What have we finished?
Haddie by Elizabeth Doherty
Gift knit
Like a Cloud by Joji Locatelli
Moto by Mara Catherine Bryner
Jujuy by Joji Locatelli



1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I’ve been listening to you two for the whole time you’ve been podcasting. I really like to listen to podcasts while I knit. I just wanted to chime in with a comment or two for the first time. Sharlene, I’m so sorry about your mother. I’ve been listening to you talk about her occasionally over this past year. I lost my mum in 2017, so I empathize with you. Hugs. Your podcast is a great, consistent, regular hour that I enjoy. Just like going to Knit night....knitting with friends. So, thank you for what you do. This podcast was fun to hear your favourites from 2018. Cheers to many more episodes!

    ReplyDelete