Friday, August 8, 2014

Episode 68 - Back to reality

I am back from my family vacation and jumping right back into the podcast. Once again, I am trying to choose what to cast on next, and facing too many choices, casting on nothing! This has to change, and I must pick something soon. Contributing to my indecision, there are new fall pattern releases both in print and online that tease me with their yarny possibilities. I need to finish up my shawl for the #yarniacscolors2014 KAL too. How about you? Have you finished a #yarniacscolors2014 KAL project? If you have, please share it with us in the Ravelry thread, or on Instagram using the hashtag #yarniacscolors2014

We can't wait to see what you are making!
- Sharlene

What are we wearing?
Imagine When by Joji Locatelli
Sharlene's Imagine When
Boxy by Joji Locatelli
Gayle's Boxy

What are we stalking?
crazy stripes tee by atelier alfa
cdncarol's tee
Arrowbite by Larissa Brown
Puck by Boo Knits
Obsidian by Lisa Mutch

What are we knitting?
Fingering weight leftovers shawl
Inner Peace by Joji Locatelli
Jaywalker socks by Grumperina

Viajante by Martina Behm
Hitofude by Hiroko Fukatsu
...a hint of summer by Isabel Kramer

What have we finished?
February Lady Sweater by Pamela Wynne
Magnolia Cardigan by Joji Locatelli


No comments:

Post a Comment